JOB ID: EK2019-10
An independently owned tax and accounting firm based in Round Rock, Texas is seeking a permanent part-time Tax Manager. This firm provides various services, including: Tax Compliance and Consulting, Accounting Advisory, KPI Improvement Planning and Monitoring, Strategic Coaching, Staff Analysis, and Succession Planning / Exit Strategy. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn from and work closely with the firm owner.
The position will be primarily responsible for preparing business and personal tax returns, tax planning and client management, and some light bookkeeping duties. The position is completely virtual and will start as a W2 position without benefits.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance. You must have solid attention to detail and be able to take ownership for the timeliness and accuracy of your work. Experience working with clients in a paperless environment is a big plus.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a firm that truly values flexibility and work-life balance. If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a firm that offers a wealth of knowledge and the ability to learn and grow with them, apply today.
COMPENSATION: Up to $45/hr
Start Date: Early January 2020
Please only apply if you have the following:
1) At least 3-5 years of tax experience
2) At least 15 hours of availability (flexibility on this is a plus – up to 30 hours per week may be available during busy season)
3) Active Licensed CPA or Enrolled Agent
Optional requirements (Priority is given to those who have the following background):
1) Public Tax Experience
2) Professional Services Industry Experience
3) Proficiency with CCH Prosystem and/or Axcess Tax
4) Experience with QuickBooks Online or Desktop
5) Client Management Experience